BC Forestry Publications
If you are looking to stay informed about developments within BC’s Forestry Industry, the following list of publications will provide you with the information you need.
Forest Market Publications
- Canadian Forest Industries Magazine – The logging and forest operations sector, from B.C. to Newfoundland.
- Forest Industry Trader – B.C.’s forest industry market information.
- Forest Net – Links to Logging & Sawmill Journal, TimberWest, and Madison’s Canadian Lumber Directory.
- ForestTalk – Forestry news from Canadian forest companies.
- Industry Intelligence – Information on North American forest companies and trends in markets for all forest products.
- Random Lengths – Weekly lumber prices.
- Tree Frog – Subscribe to daily forestry-related news from across Canada and around the world.
- Truck LoggerBC Magazine – Quarterly magazine published by B.C.’s logging associations.
- Wood Markets Research Inc – Purchase reports on different markets for wood products around the world.
- WoodX – Tracks BC Timber Sales.