Forgot Your Account ID?
What do I do if I've forgotton my Account ID?
Because some users have multiple businesses and only one email address, WoodSourceBC lets you have multiple Account IDs associated with one email address, so that you can have a unique Account ID for each of your businesses. This is why you don't use your email address when you login in.
If you've forgotten your Account ID, you can ask the system to send you a list of all the Account IDs which are associated with your email address. Here's how:
- Click on the Sign In button on the top right corner of the website. The following page opens:
- Click the Help Me Reset It button. A new page opens:
- Read the text displayed in the security image, and type it into the box at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and enter your email address at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Send me my Account IDs button at the bottom of the page.
- Log into your email to find a message from WoodSourceBC listing your Account IDs. This message may end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder.