Forgot Your Password?
What do I do if I've forgotton my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can ask the system to send you a new password, with which you can log in. Once logged in you can change the password to one of your own choosing. Here's how:
- Click on the Sign In button on the top right corner of the website. The following page opens:
- Click the Help Me Reset It button. A new page opens:
- Read the text displayed in the security image, and type it into the box at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and enter your Account ID in the box in the middle of the page. (What to do if you've forgotten your Account ID)
- Click the Reset my Password button in the middle of the page.
- Log into your email to find a message from WoodSourceBC containing a verification link. This message may end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder.
- Click the verification link in the email. Wait for another email to arrive. This message may end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder.
- The second email will have a new password in it. Use that to log in to the system.
- You may wish to now change the password to one of your own choosing.